1. What is the maximum power of the heat bed and heat rod supported by the motherboard?
The maximum power of the heat bed is 24V 240W, and the power of the heat rod is 70W (when using a 24V power supply)
The maximum power of the heat bed is 12V 120W, and the power of the heat rod is 35W (when using a 12V power supply)
2. The driver chip is easy to get hot.
Please check whether the drive current you set exceeds or is close to 0.8A. If you want to use the motor drive current of 0.8A and above, it is recommended to use a fan to provide heat dissipation for the driver chip.
3. PICO V1.0 f, Home fails, Endstop doesn’t work.
Please confirm whether the Sensorless homing function is enabled. If the function is not turned on, the DIAG jumper cap needs to be removed. If it is on, plug the DIAG jumper cap and remove the end-stop sensor cable.
4. What does the wd-det port of the BTT SKR Pico mainboard stand for, and what is its usage?
It is close to the switch interface and used for automatic leveling.
- BIQU Official Website http://biqu3d.com
- BIGTREETECH Official Website http://bigtree-tech.com
- Online Store https://biqu.equipment
- Community https://community.biqu3d.com