1. Is ESP-07S compatible with SKR 2 mainboard?
Yes, both ESP-07S and ESP-12S we sell can be used with the SKR 2.
2. The fuse of SKR 2 10A is broken, what does it cause?
The 10A fuse combined with the diode realizes the protection against reverse connection of power supply. There are only two cases when the fuse is blown:
a) The positive and negative poles of the mainboard power supply are inversed.
b) The mainboard is connected to too much load and the load current is too large.
3. Why is the fuse of SKR 2 different from the previous one?
Because we had received the customers’ feedback that the 15A fuse of the heat bed was easy to burn out. After our technical research and development verification, we found that the parameters of the 15A fuse of previous brands were seriously deceptive, and it will possibly be blown with around 10A after a long time used. So we substitute another fuse brand, whose both ends are silvery hue.
4. The reasons why SKR burns TMC driver?
Because the customers’ DIY environments are various. To prevent the driver from being damaged, we recommend that delete this code when you DIY the firmware:
// #define DISABLE_DRIVER_SAFE_POWER_PROTECT, and change to:
If you use the Klipper firmware and confirm that the driver has not been inserted backward or the set current is too large, it may be the MOS tube of the driver part problem. You could contact our technical staff to identify your problem and apply for a warranty.
5. When the SKR 2 connects to the power supply, the 330 inductance will emit smoke. What are the reasons for this?
a) It may be a short circuit in the 5V circuit, the wire connection may exist problems.
b) The power supply voltage is poured into the 5V circuit, resulting in circuit damage, and the wire connection may exist problems.
6. The reasons why the 15A fuse of the motherboard is burned out.
1) The heat bed wires which connected to the mainboard, may be short-circuited. Measure the resistance value to see if it’s 0Ω;
2) The two heat bed wires which connected to the aluminum substrate touch together, resulting in a short circuit;
3) The two heat bed wires which connected to the mainboard touch together, causing a short circuit;
4) The power of the heat bed is too large, and the current is greater than 15A.
7. What’s the Mosfet Model of the Fan?
8. What are the Mosfet Models of the hot end and the heat bed?
Hot end: Patch MOS tube/HY1904C2/PDFN5x6-8L/40V 65A
Heat bed: Patch Mos tube /HYG017N04LS1C2/PDFN5x6-8L/40V, 135A
- BIQU Official Website http://biqu3d.com
- BIGTREETECH Official Website http://bigtree-tech.com
- Online Store https://biqu.equipment
- Community https://community.biqu3d.com